What does High Priestess Jeklik do?
- AOE Silence – this also does damage. It can be avoided if you are a certain disctance away from her.
- Random Charge – she performs a random charge at raid members and knocks them over.
- Summon Bats – Every minute she summons bats to periodically attack the raid.
Stage 2 (50%)
- Shadow Word: Pain – Casts Shadow Word: Pain on people.
- Mindflay – Has mindflay that affects 2-3 people in the raid simultaneously.
- Greater Heal – Heals herself for 20-30% health at any one time.
- Bomb Bats – Summons bats which drop fire bombs on the ground
Positioning & Pull
- The MT pulls, with the raid group standing together at a distance from the MT.
- The MT sunders Jeklik at least 2-3 times, and then the raid can start DPS.
- Apply as much DPS as possible, except for the casters.
- Mages need to conserve mana and AOE the bats as they are summoned.
- There is no need to drain mana in this fight.
- Dispell Shadow Word: Pain as it gets put on people.
- When she casts Greater Heal on herself, shield bash, kick or counterspell her. Even though it says she’s immune it will stop her healing.
- Run out of the bat bombs as soon as possible. They have a greater range for damage than they appear to.
From a class point of view