What does Kurinaxx do?
- Physical Attack – Hits for 800 – 1000 and has a forward cleave attack for 800 – 1200.
- Sandtrap – spawns directly under random player’s feet and takes a few seconds to expand, then explodes. Explosion is a 15 yard radius AE which causes 2000 damage and applies a 20 second debuff which reduces chance to hit by 75% and silences casting.
- Mortal Wound – stackable nondispellable debuff that reduces healing by 10%. This is applied by Slash, so it will hit multiple people in front of him.
- Summon – brings a player to immediately in front of him. This includes players who have died and run back into the instance, so don’t release and re-zone if you die.
- Enrage – at 30% health.
Positioning & Pull
- Ranged and Healers position themselves in an arc around the front of Kurinaxx, just inside range, but with about ten yards between each person.
- Melee lines up to the sides and attack from there once Main Tank has charged.
- Main Tank charges from the front to start the fight.
- MT will get debuffed with Mortal Wound. Other tanks should keep up with MT aggro.
- Once MT reaches 3-5 Mortal Wound debuffs, MT2 should take over using taunt. Repeat until you run out of MTs.
- DPS should keep up steady but reasonable DPS until the Enrage.
- Players should stay at a distance from each other, whilst trying to keep within heal range of someone.
- If a sandtrap spawns under a players, everyone nearby should move away until it explodes.
- If you are hit by a sandtrap, you should bandage.
- Once Kurinaxx Enrages, everyone should go to maximum DPS, and all Healers should be overhealing the Main Tank.
From a class point of view