What does Kazzak do?
- Melee – Hits for about 800-900 on the average defensive warrior.
- Strong Cleve – Hits up to 5 targets around him. Damage done is around 2,000 to melee.
- Twisted Reflection (Magic) – Every time Lord Kazzak hits a target who has this debuff, he gets healed for 25,000. He casts twisted reflection as an AE, every 20-30 seconds. This must be dispelled by Paladins or Priests asap from all melee.
- Mark of Kazzak (Curse) – Drains 400 mana per second. The target with this debuff is a living bomb, as if there is no mana left on the target, they will explode and do 4,000 damage to everyone in a 15 yard radius. This must be cured by Druids or Mages asap.
- Capture Soul – Every time Lord Kazzak kills someone, he gets healed for 70,000.
- Void bolt and shadowbolt – His vold bolt is most of the time targeting the main tank (2,000 damage with 4,000 damage if it crits), Shadowbolt volleys do much less damage to the party.
- Killed in less than 3 minutes – Lord Kazzak must be killed under 3 minutes, otherwise he yells “Kazzak is Supreme” and mass shadowbolts the whole raid. Everyone will be dead in the next 10 seconds.
Positioning & Pull
- It’s recommended a minimum of 10 healers are in the group.
- No hunter or warlock pets in this fight – as any deaths in the area will cause Kazzak to heal himself.
- Once everyone is summoned, it’s just a matter of engaging Kazzak with the MT running out first.
- Melee should stand at the back of him once the MT has built up enough aggro.
- This is a standard setup fight, with the MT tanking Kazzak.
- Don’t let anyone die.
- Remove Twisted Reflection and Mark of Kazzak as fast as possible.
- Have high DPS on Kazzak at all times.
- All casters should leave about 1,500 mana in their mana pool in case he casts the curse on you. This will give mages about 4 seconds to dispel.
From a class point of view